- September 07, 2018
- What's On
Gather your neigh-bours and call up your friends Brisbane – it’s Melbourne Cup at The Pineapple Hotel!
We know you’ll be betting on the horses this Tuesday, November 6th, but why not raise the stakes in our Steakhouse Restaurant as well?
Alongside screening Flemington live and loud on the big screen, we’ll also be hosting a feast-worthy three-course lunch and three-hour beverage package for just $110pp!
Starting at 11.30am, prepare for a drool-worthy alternate drop of fresh oysters with blood orange mignonette or mushroom arancini balls as entrée, exclusive Hopkins River rib fillet or Pan Fried Atlantic Salmon for main, before finishing off with a rose-water cheesecake or peach melba dessert!
Don’t forget pull out your best fascinators and ties as well Brisbane – prizes for best dressed also up for grabs!
With all this, UBET facilities, sweepstakes, and more this Melbourne Cup, The Pineapple Hotel is the place to be!
Place your bets, Brisbane – book your table today.
Contact our Functions Manager Stacey Newham on 0499 499 549 or email@example.com to book today.
– 1/2 dozen natural oysters, blood orange mignonette
– Mooloolaba prawn cocktail
– Mushroom arancini balls, truffle aioli
– Crispy skin pork belly, red wine braised cabbage, and sweet apple puree
– Hopkins river 300gm rib fillet served with chips, Greek salad and mushroom sauce
– Pan Fried Atlantic Salmon served with quinoa, wild rice salad, pomegranate, and lemon herb dressing
– Wild mushroom risotto, truffle, and parmigiano reggiano
– Lemon and thyme pan-fried chicken supreme, sweet corn puree, white polenta, wild rocket, and red wine jus
– Rose water cheesecake, pistachio crema, and raspberry
– Peach melba, vanilla set custard, and honey roasted peach
*alternate drop menu for desserts